Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Week of Bad Sleep

Folks, I'm not sleeping well and I have no idea why. Last night I went to bed at 11, woke up at 2, and never went back to sleep. Yesterday I woke up at 4. The morning before that was the adventure with HR (which has since blown over).

And during the day I'm an idiot. In class I can't concentrate for shit. I've already dropped the ball on two assignments out of sheer inattention.

The good news is that I've started swimming at night with a fellow RA and the sister of a staffer from last year. I'm not swimming particularly well, mind you - I can barely breaststroke or crawl 25 meters before needing a break - but I am getting some desperately needed exercise.

Tonight I'm at the lobby desk from 4-8. Tomorrow I have two classes which should be fairly easy. This weekend a friend is coming up from Denver, and other than that, I'll be doing TONS of reading and also, hopefully, sleeping.

Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great looking blog you've got.

My site is on best acne cures stuff. I add new best acne cures articles all the time so have a look and see what you think.

Thanks

6:59 PM  
Blogger P said...

Um. What?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Leta said...

Congratulations. You got comment spam.

Anyway, I have random trouble with insomnia myself. So far all I can do is just get up and do something else until I get tired, but I'm still pretty worthless the next day. Bleh. Hope it passes soon.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home