Thursday, September 08, 2005

Something (Finally) Goes Right

This blog has mostly refrained from getting way too personal about stuff. Sure, sure, I've crossed that line a few times, but generally the extremely personal details of my life are pretty much none of your damn business.

Still, some things are worth sharing.

I'm dating someone. K and I have known each other for over a year now, and a relationship that started as friendship has evolved into something way better. I could go on and on and on from here, but out of respect for her I'll refrain. Suffice it to say that I'm a very happy man.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are making good job!
Keep up the super articles!

home loan

6:42 PM  
Blogger P said...

God you people piss me off.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Anonymous, you are making talk like Dobby the House Elf!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Mags said...

Congratulations, Paul!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Mags said...

Also, get rid of the SPAM commenters by disallowing anonymous comments, or adding that comment verification thingy on Blogger...

12:48 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

You da man. Glad to hear it Paulmeister.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Chris L. Sanders said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Chris L. Sanders said...

Paul,

I just have to say you gotta love the comment made by "anonymous." I would have to agree here; "you are making good job." That doesn't even make any sense! I hate these people who fill our blogs full of shit. What's the fuckin point?

Congrats on the girlfriend. I hope all is well. Take care!

SANDERS

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home