Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Need to Give Your Abs a Good Workout?

Go see The Forty Year Old Virgin. I haven't laughed that hard so consistently in years. A group of us went Sunday night, and maybe it was the people I was with, maybe it was because the four male characters were as cleverly and accurately written as any males in recent cinema, or maybe it was because the middle aged woman next to me was laughing so hard she was crying, but I'm sitting here laughing just thinking about the experience. My stomach muscles actually hurt yesterday from laughing so hard the previous night. You should go see it.

Unless you are my mother. In that case you should absolutely not go see it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sir Dennis said...

...but can I go Paulie?... Dennis

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home