Sunday, August 21, 2005

At Least I'm Not Working Saturdays

Okay, things are looking up. The room fiasco was solved by a last-minute cancellation on the women's wing, my desk schedule is limited to two four hour shifts (Sunday morning and Thursday night), and I don't have to get up early tomorrow morning. That last one is actually irrelevant since I'm an early riser, but after the weekend I've had, I'll take what I can get.

Turns out the campers had a really, really, REALLY good time, but given all of today's adventures it was certainly for the best that I stayed back. They claim that they'll be going again and will make it a point to work around my schedule, but honestly? talk is cheap when school's not in session. We'll see what shakes.

I'm off to another RA's room to watch Strange Brew.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Oh man... I cannot imagine how that girl felt not knowing where her room was going to be. Yikes! Now I'm a bit worried about moving in! Paul, you must fight to the death to keep my room (607) open for me. I won the lottery, I got the carpeted room, and darn it Shannon will just have to choke a bitch if it doesn't stay that way. :P Just kidding. Can't wait to see you on Friday!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous [Phantom] Cpl Tex said...

Hey Paul....When ya gonna get some CoD time in, amigo?????????

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home