Monday, June 13, 2005

Okay, Mother Nature, We Get It

Wyoming's all wacky and shit with the weather. Fine, Mother Nature, thank you for the lesson.

It hasn't been above 80 degrees once this summer, and it hasn't been above 70 degrees in over two weeks. It's been in the low 60s and windy and/or rainy every single day for almost three consecutive weeks.

Did I mention they shut down the university's boilers over three weeks ago? Because they did. The dorms are therefore chilly, and I'm wearing my trusty yellow UW stocking cap as I write this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosellen said...

And you're choosing to live in Wyoming because...

11:15 PM  
Blogger P said...

We've been over this, Mom.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous mary ann said...

It's 107* here today, and, yet, as I read this, I had the same question.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home