Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Thanks to Mags, I have the opportunity to share some very embarrassing trivia.

1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?
A. I made a Very Large Personnel Mistake That Could Have Ended Up in a Lawsuit at Amazon. Get your minds out of the gutter - I just tried to fire someone without having good (enough) documentation.
B. Buying a 2wd instead of a 4wd truck.
C. Telling my grandmother to "sit on it."

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
Hmm. Probably the instructor in my EDST 4000 class. Sure, I call my folks for advice and such, but in terms of "whose actions translate directly to my life," it's my instructor.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
JFK, Mother Jones, Hunter S. Thompson, Teddy Roosevelt, my great-great-grandfather Peter Bohlen.

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
A. World peace. Seriously.
B. An all-inclusive, bipartisan, and focused effort to radically overhaul the American education system.
C. A better approach game. My irons are atrocious.

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
A. Laramie doesn't have an East African restaurant, nor do we have anyplace that knows how to make a decent Bloody Mary.
B. Avoid the Cowboy Bar on "Thirsty Thursday," and ventureth not into Wal*Mart on a Sunday afternoon.

6. Name one event that has changed your life.
There are the obvious – 9/11, quitting Amazon, moving to Laramie, etc. – but I think I'll go with seeing the Samples at Mishawaka and then camping on the Poudre River with Timmy during Willie and Jenn's wedding week.

7. Tag 5 people.
Chad, you're up!
Willie, let's hear it.
Timmy, you too.
Leta, something to do.
Leslie, I know you're busy, but this is a fun break from writing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

Yay! I'm glad you did this, Paul :)

11:10 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

OK, you know I think this sucks, but I did it. Check it out.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Leta said...

I did mine.

4:24 PM  
Blogger timmypoot said...

I often think about that weekend seeing the samples and camping out next to the river. a beautiful, beautiful time in my life that will not be forgotten. glad to share it with you bro.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

Mine is complete as well. Although I know no one else to tag.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home