Friday, June 10, 2005

How Bored Am I?

Partly because of Leslie's suggestion, and partly because it's cold out, and partly because I work from 6am to 6pm tomorrow and will be going to bed soon, but mostly because I'm just bored, I'm about to weigh each and every piece of camping gear I own. Then I'm going to - because I'm nerdy - enter that data into an Excel spreadsheet. Then I'm going to - because I'm really nerdy - categorize each piece into some level of priority. Then I'm going to use my sweet Excel skills to create the ideal pack, but without actually touching the gear.

Wheeee!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leta said...

The merely geeky bow down in respect before this degree of nerdiness. I am not worthy.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Oh, cool! To think I inspired only part of such geekiness!
Mwhah-ha-ha . . such was my intent all along.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous mary ann said...

that sounds like great fun.

11:52 AM  
Blogger david said...

wow.

dork.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home