Thursday, May 05, 2005

When Residents Attack

It's finals week, and the residents are getting antsy. I walked out of my room this morning to a giant furniture pile/sculpture/fortress in our floor lobby, a trail of toiletpaper that wound up and down the entire floor, and two residents' doors had shaving cream and other unidentifiable goo plastered all over.

Yesterday my RA partner and I split a sixpack of Coors and the last of my Jagermeister, with our feet propped out of his open windows, listening to country music (which isn't usually my thing, but somehow seemed appropriate yesterday). Today we checked a few guys out of their rooms, and tomorrow the lobby desk closes at 5pm. Tomorrow night is the staff dinner, and then Saturday the last of the residents check out before noon.

I can't believe it's all over. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Ahhh, the good old dorm days. My favorite was the vasoline on the door handle bit.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Aw Paul! Now you're making me sad. :(

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home