Monday, May 02, 2005

And Then There Was One

All that could be done for my Linguistics grade has been done; the final exam this afternoon went okay but certainly not great. A good deal of the exam involved defining terms, short answers, and one essay. . . and given the professor's penchant for precise definitions, my grade depends on whether or not my words matched her words. And really, I'm not having a great writing day (sometimes the words come; sometimes they don't), so I'm probably looking at a B on the exam and a B in the class. Maybe an A. Probably a B.

And now all I have left is another five pages added to my conference paper, along with the implicit research. Not a big deal, I don't think; I've checked out some books and had hacked a bunch of stuff from the conference paper, so achieving the minimum page requirement will not be a problem. Getting the motivation to actually sit my ass down and write, however, will be a problem. Right now what I want to do is sleep.

Yes. Yes, I think I'd like to sleep right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home