Friday, April 29, 2005

My Alcohoroscope

Courtesy of Mags, a very cool woman whom I've known for almost six years but have never actually met:

-----------------

GEMINI
Geminis can drink without changing their behavior much -- they're so naturally chatty and short-attention-spanned that it's just hard to tell sometimes. They can amaze you by conversing with finesse and allusion, then doing something to believe an extremely advanced state of intoxication, like puking in your shoe. Geminis possess the magic ability to flirt successfully (and uninfuriatingly, which is very tricky) with several people at once. They like to order different cocktails every round -- repetition is boring -- and may create a theme (like yellow drinks: beer, sauvignon blanc and limoncello) for their own amusement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mags said...

Has it been six years? Wow.

1:28 PM  
Blogger P said...

I think so... you emailed me after I reviewed the Beastie Boys' "Hello Nasty" CD on Amazon, and I'm pretty sure that was the summer of '99. I know I was in Seattle, so yeah, '99.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home