Tuesday, April 19, 2005

[insert witty title here]

The weather, metaphorically enough, is turning nasty. This coincides with my outlook; besides the homework and the malfunctioning spacebar on my laptop, I'm coming down with whatever has been going around. It's 5:30 in the evening and what I really want to do is take some Ibuprofen and go to bed.

Here's where we stand with various assignments: after spending over 6 hours collecting notes for this Linguistics paper, I still don't have a good handle on what I'll be writing. A meeting with my Senior Seminar professor today demonstrated that my conference paper on 2001: A Space Odyssey needs a LOT of work. I also have a project in my Education class to work on, as well as a final project in my Young Adult Lit. class. Then that conference paper has to be expanded by twice its current size into a research paper.

I'm on HR tonight, so hopefully I'll get some writing done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home