Friday, April 29, 2005

Indiana Pulls Their Head Out

Indiana doesn't have Daylight Savings Time, although it looks like they're on the verge. There have been many, many jokes cracked at Indiana's expense over the years - and it is an indisputable fact that the highways improve dramatically when you're driving west and cross into Illinois - but my favorite has to do with the drive from Champaign to Indianapolis. It's a straight shot on I-74, and when people ask how long the drive takes, the colloquial reply is: "Three hours to get there, one to get back."

Now if only we could get Arizona to follow suit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I hate, double hate, daylight savings time. And that is because I grew up in Arizona. It is so confusing to me, the changing and changing back lameness.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home