Saturday, April 09, 2005

I Cut My Own Hair

For ten years now I've kept my hair very short. Not only does this simplify hair management issues, but it also saves a ton of money (since I have clippers) and helps in the ongoing struggle against what I like to call "looking like a fucking twelve year old."

Tonight I got a little bored, so I decided to skip the plastic clipper attachments entirely and just shave my head. Not sure how I feel about it; I think it will look a lot better in a week or so.

I also got bored enough to go to Wal*Mart and buy a webcam. Wheeee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosellen said...

Whoa! I agree that it's low maintenance, but I still prefer the haircut that required monthly trims.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I really really love the haircut! I think it looks really hot. If I were you I would consider keeping it that way. :)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home