Sunday, March 06, 2005

Oh How I Hate Ohio State / Paul vs. The Boat, pt. II

We went to the pool session again today and had a good time. I'm getting better at rolling, turning over at least five clean (unassisted) rolls. By the end of it I could hardly lift my boat out of the water. I'm always amazed at how exhausting that sport is.

In other news, the Illini lost. Had we won against Ohio State today, we would have had an undefeated regular season. In all honesty, though, I'm not too disappointed - if we were going to lose, this was probably the best possible time to do it. All this loss does is remove the pressure of having gone undefeated heading into the NCAA tournament. No biggie, folks. The Illini will continue to rock, no matter what those ACC fucks say.

And that's really about all I have to say tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home