Sunday, January 16, 2005

aasdf;lkadjf;lakdsjfakldfjl;af

No school tomorrow, so tonight I'm wasting time and waiting to get tired enough to go to bed. Last semester I crashed out at 9:30 or 10, and woke up at 6: 30. I've always been an early riser, so that schedule worked out fine except on nights when I had to do rounds. This semester, though, I'm staying up and also rising later. It's okay, but I'm more or less useless in my afternoon classes, and my night classes are all tolerable only if I get a nap in beforehand.

Hmm.

I think mostly I'm writing tonight out of boredom. Because really, I doubt that any of you really care about my sleep habits.

On a brighter note, a resident told me to kiss his ass the other night during a round. That was fun. Even more fun was filling out the report which will lead to said resident having a chat with my boss, who's super cool and puts up with precisely zero shit out of cocky freshmen.

Wyoming hosts BYU in basketball tomorrow night, and that means we'll be celebrating Martin Luther King's legacy of civilized discourse by screaming obscenities at Mormons. The game will be televised on ESPN and you might want to watch, if not for the sport (we suck really, really, REALLY bad) then for the spectacle of a Wyoming crowd at a BYU game. Look for me – I'll be the guy in the brown shirt next to another guy in a brown shirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Hey, we're not THAT bad of a basketball team. You're just using Illinois as a comparator. After all, we did beat BYU.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recorded (too late here) and watched (took Tues afternoon off) the whole game! Great win - you're not all that bad. Didn't see you (nor the other guy in brown)... Dennis

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home