Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Things I've Done Tonight Instead of Homework

Wrote a pretentious blog entry.

Called Companion X, who henceforth shall be known as M because it takes too long to type "Companion X."

Checked up on the various online Risk games I have going on. Repeatedly.

Signed into MSN Messenger.

Signed out of MSN Messenger after finding that no one really had much to say about anything.

Ate dinner. The cafeteria had a gyro bar in lieu of the Mongolian grill. Was mildly impressed, but the cucumber sauce needed more cucumber.

Checked Chad's, Willie's, Tim's, Leta's, Michael's, and MaryAnn's blogs. Timmy. Dude. Update.

Checked my site's stats.

Checked CNN.com. No, I don't know the guy from Laramie that got busted for aiding terrorists.

Transferred a nasty APR on my laptop payment over to a low APR on my credit card.

Cursed the UW IT department for roughly the jillionth time in 4 days. Their little "outage" was "supposed" to take "2 hours on Saturday." It's been an "intermittent pain in my ass" ever since then.

Checked out ravenmaps.com because I have this thing about maps. Namely, I like them.

Thought seriously about playing guitar for the first time in several weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leta said...

I love maps and can be entertained by them for entire car trips.

When I didn't want to do homework - or when I don't want to learn dialogue - my place gets very, very clean. And nowadays, I write blog entries.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm glad you keep this blog. I really am interested in what you write.

Play that guitar!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home