Saturday, October 23, 2004

Dennis, You Can Go Ahead and Erase That Tape

I'd asked my stepdad to record the Wyoming/Colorado State football game on ESPN2 last night, since I was going to the game and was interested in hearing what the announcers had to say about Wyoming. I still am vaguely interested in that, but I'm not at all interested in watching that catastrophe again. I can't believe how crappy Wyoming played last night. We looked like Laramie High School's junior varsity team.

Speaking of Dennis, he and my mom visited a week ago; they made the drive from Champaign to Laramie in three days and we spent all day Saturday seeing the sights. It was really great to see them, but my mind was pretty much elsewhere most of the time. I was pretty freaked out about impending midterms. Remember that video project that ruined my life on Tuesday night? It was, in fact, a complete disaster, but my instructor took pity and said if I just turned in a screenplay outlining what I'd wanted the video to be, she'd only deduct 5%. I'll take that.

Anyway, today I'm going to clean the room and get some reading done. I have plenty of good stories about yesterday's trip to Fort Collins, so maybe I'll get those posted sometime.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul;

Keep your chin up and wipe that beer off your forehead! I watched the game and although Wyoming lost I must say they could beat Illinois. Thank God you didn't decide to attend Illinois again and chear for Illini Foolsball Team.

As I'm writing this Illinois is loosing to Minnesota.

Dennis

12:41 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Oh Midterms... what's funny about midterms here in UW is that the minute you're done with your last one, it seems like the class in which you had your first midterm has a test.

It never ends, I tell ya.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home